Galaxy Universe (GLX) — The Next-Gen NFT — How To Stake Galaxy Complete Tutorial Guide
Galaxy universe looked at the existing metaverse and had one question. Is the metaverse that we dreamed of simply consuming digital content in a limited space like now? The meaning of the word metaverse itself is a combination of “Meta,” which means virtual, and “Universe”. Galaxy wants to create a true metaverse where all community members create and live together.
The concept of metaverse or virtual reality is not a new idea, but a topic that has already excited them for a long time. As galaxy have familiar with Matrix, Avatar, and Ready player one. They have been imagining the possibilities of the metaverse. In the Galaxy metaverse created by members interacting with each other, there will be an infinite and unique world-view, life, freedom, and eternity.
The Galaxy protocol builds a base system for the further advanced metaverse. To support this large scalable metaverse, there are still many tasks left.
1. Optimized distributed storage system.
2. Scalable modules to accommodate diverse and creative worlds.
3. Contract design to keep the world efficient and stable.
4. Building necessary economic systems.
5. Additional challenges will arise in the development process.
Where can we buy the Galaxy token?
- Osmosis DEX( Frontier)
How to Stake Galaxy Token?
After buying on the exchange you need to transfer those Galaxy Tokens to a self-custodial wallet to stake.
- Self custodial wallets (The most popular One)
After you transfer your assets to your new wallet, open Postcapitalist to stake your GLX Tokens.
Step 1 — find the GalaxyUniverse (GLX),and Click.
Step 2- Click on Wallet.
Step 3 -Connect your Keplr wallet.
Step 4- Select Keplr-Click Next- Click Approve.
Step 5- Input account name, make sure Galaxy is selected in Import addresses for the chain. Click Next.
Step 6- Confirm, check your address is correctly added, and click on save.
Step 7-You have successfully imported your Galaxy (GLX) token address into Postcapitalist.
Next, click Delegate to proceed into the staking.
Step 8- Now select validator, input the amount you want to stake, select Keplr wallet, and click on Send.
Step 9- Approve the transaction in Keplr pop-up window.
Step 10- Congratulations, You have successfully staked your Galaxy (GLX) tokens with Smartnodes Validator .( You can also see your asset allocation, rewards, and balance).
To Learn more about Galaxy Universe. Please visit their official website .
- Smartnodes Validator is a Proof of Stake service which offers 100% Slash and Double Sign Refund Protection.
- We are highly active in the cosmos and lend support where we can. We are community-driven. Smartnodes validator actively Votes on proposals to help ensure proper governance.
- The Infrastructure used by Smartnodes is only the Best of the Best with 10 Layers of security in place to protect your assets.
- We are currently offering Proof of Stake services ( POS ) on 33 cryptocurrency chains and growing, check out our website for our Validator nodes. Smartnodes.one
- In case of any other question, please feel free to reach out to a team members on our social media or by mail at hello @smartnodes.one