Earn Passive Income in 2022
In this tutorial guide, We will be showing you how to delegate Proof of Stake Token $FET using Keplr Chrome Extension Wallet.
Fetch.ai, the artificial intelligence lab behind the Fetch.AI platform, was formed in 2017 and released on Binance via an initial coin offering (IEO) in March 2019. The mainnet of Fetch.AI went operational in January 2020. The artificial intelligence lab in Cambridge is developing AI for blockchains.
Fetch.AI uses a combination of Proof-of-Stake (“PoS”) coupled with a protocol to perform work to deliver consensus.
AI is a distributed ledger-based open-source decentralized machine learning platform that gives users access to AI in the form of secure datasets. A group of software agents on the Fetch.ai network represents and acts on their owners' behalf.
These self-driving agents operate in a range of ecosystems to give optimal service to both suppliers and consumers. The Fetch.Ai framework intends to serve billions of IoT devices by automating and securing communication between them. Autonomous Fetch.AI agents can conduct searches, negotiate and trade knowledge, and share both forecasts and value.
What is the FET Token
A FET token is a digital currency. The FET token is the primary medium of exchange within the Fetch.ai ecosystem. If you want to pay for services provided by Fetch.ai, you pay in $FET. Much like you use USD to buy services in the United States.
Check out the Official Fetch.ai Twitter account
Ready to Stake your $FET & enjoy up to a 12.8% APY staking rewards?
Try our $FET Staking calculator
Where can you buy the Fetch.ai token?
How to Stake Fetch.ai $FET Token?
After buying on the exchange you need to transfer those $FET Tokens to a self-custodial wallet to stake.
- Self custodial wallets (most popular One’s)
After you transfer your assets to your new wallet, open smartnodes.one to stake your $FET Tokens.
Step 1 — Go to the delegate section and find the FetchAI Network (FET), Click on the delegate.
Step 2- Click on Delegate again.
Step 3 -Connect your Keplr wallet.
Step 4- Select Keplr-Click Next- Click Approve.
Step 5- Input account name, make sure FET is selected in Import addresses for the chain. Click Next.
Step 6- Confirm, Check your address is correctly added, and click on save.
Step 7-You have successfully imported your FET tokens into Smartnodes.one
Next, click Delegate to proceed into the staking.
Step 8- Now select validator, input the amount you want to stake, Fill the gas fee as 3000x10¹², select Keplr wallet, and click on Send.
Step 9- Approve the transaction in Keplr pop-up window.
Step 10- Congratulations, You have successfully staked your FET tokens with Smartnodes ( You can also see your asset allocation, rewards, and balance).
Learn more about the Fetch.ai project by visiting their official website.
- Smartnodes Validator is a Proof of Stake service which offers 100% Slash and Double Sign Refund Protection.
- We are highly active in the cosmos and lend support where we can. We are community-driven. Smartnodes validator actively Votes on proposals to help ensure proper governance.
- The Infrastructure used by Smartnodes is only the Best of the Best with 10 Layers of security in place to protect your assets.
- We are currently offering Proof of Stake services ( POS ) on 33 cryptocurrency chains and growing, check out our website for our Validator nodes. Smartnodes.one
- In case of any other questions, please feel free to reach out to a team member on our social media or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org