Where can I buy and Stake CHEQ tokens? | Cheqd.io
In this tutorial guide, We will be showing you how to stake CHEQ Token using Keplr Chrome Extension Wallet.
The cheqd team is developing a secure network that gives individuals and businesses complete control over their personal data. It enables organizations that specialize in self-sovereign identity (SSI) to develop and deploy secure solutions to you. Anyone may rapidly and securely verify their identity using the cheqd network.
SSI: self-sovereign identity
Self-sovereign identification (SSI) is a type of identity that revolves around the user’s control of information. It protects privacy by eliminating the need to retain personal data in a central database and allows people more discretion over what information they disclose. It’s a user-centric and user-controlled solution of exchanging authentic and digitally signed information in a far more secure fashion than the current system.
$CHEQ is the native cheqd token that allows issuers, receivers, holders, and node operators to pay for digital credentials without jeopardizing users’ privacy and security.
Check out the Official CHEQ Twitter (Cheqd.io)
Ready to claim your $CHEQ & enjoy up to a 7.8% APY staking reward?
Where can we buy the CHEQ token?
How to Use Osmosis.zone | Everything you should know about osmosis
How to Stake CHEQ Token?
After buying on the exchange you need to transfer those $CHEQ Tokens to a self-custodial wallet to stake.
- Self custodial wallets (most popular One’s)
After you transfer your assets to your new wallet, open smartnodes.one to stake your $CHEQ Tokens.
Step 1 — Go to the delegate section and find the Cheqd.io Network (CHEQ), Click on the delegate.
Step 2- Click on Delegate again.
Step 3 -Connect your Keplr wallet.
Step 4- Select Keplr-Click Next- Click Approve.
Step 5- Input account name, make sure CHEQ is selected in Import addresses for the chain. Click Next.
Step 6- Confirm, Check your address is correctly added, and click on save.
Step 7-You have successfully imported your CHEQ tokens into Smartnodes.one
Next, click Delegate to proceed into the staking.
Step 8- Now select validator, input the amount you want to stake, Fill the gas fee as 3500, select Keplr wallet, and click on Send.
Step 9- Approve the transaction in Keplr pop-up window.
Step 10- Congratulations, You have successfully staked your CHEQ tokens with Smartnodes ( You can also see your asset allocation, rewards, and balance).
Learn more about the CHEQ project by visiting their official website.
- Smartnodes Validator is a Proof of Stake service which offers 100% Slash and Double Sign Refund Protection.
- We are highly active in the cosmos and lend support where we can. We are community-driven. Smartnodes validator actively Votes on proposals to help ensure proper governance.
- The Infrastructure used by Smartnodes is only the Best of the Best with 10 Layers of security in place to protect your assets.
- We are currently offering Proof of Stake services for 33 Cosmos chains such as Secret Network -$SCRT, Cosmos -$ATOM , KAVA -$KAVA, Juno -$JUNO, Comdex -$CMDX and Osmo -$OSMO. Check out our website for our Validator nodes. Smartnodes.one .
- In case of any other questions, please feel free to reach out to a team member on our social media or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org